Study in alternate.mode

Due to the current situation, not all information on this site is up to date.

The peculiarities for this semester are described here.

The Office of Student and Academic Affairs is available only via

Information for students from other Universities

How can I attend courses?
How do I apply for an ERASMUS-Programme or an International Partnership programme?How can I recognize credits gained at the Angewandte?

Registration for courses/exams / Types of courses / Completion of study segment / Recognitions / Confirmations/Credits / Grading system
>> Exams and Recognitions