Workshops listed below are accessible for all study programmes
ContactThe Office of Student and Academic Affairs and the Grants Department provides information about study programmes at the Angewandte,
and supports applicants and students in all study-related issues, from admission through to graduation.
Office of Student and Academic Affairs
Oskar Kokoschka-Platz 2
The provided stock of the University Library is at your disposal. For receiving a library card you only have to present your
student ID-card and the certificate of registration (Meldebestätigung) at the library administration.
HUFAK - Students Union University of applied ArtsHere you can get answers to many questions - about studying at University of Applied Arts or in foreign countries, social
projects and financial support, child care and legal matters.Open Hours: Mo - Fr 10:00 - 13:00Austrian Students Union (Bundesvertretung)The Austrian Students Union legally represents the interests of students throughout Austria.
The following IT-Services are provided by Central Computing Service (ZID):
- Acces to Internet
- Campus Licences
- Purchasing of laptops
- Helpline (Assistance in case of IT-problems)
information coming soon
Information is available only in German language
Psychological advisory centreOpening hours: Mon, Wed - Fri 9:00 am - 12:00 noon (except Tues morning) and 1:00 - 3:00 pm (also during the vacations)This centre is a facility provided by the Federal Ministry of Science and Research and can be used by students on a free and
absolutely confidential basis.The student advisors are psychologists and psychotherapists, who offer psychological consulting, psychotherapy, psycho-diagnostics
and training.The centre is open to:
Those looking to advance their personal development.
- Those who are uncertain about their choice of study and require advice and assistance.
- First year students with entry or transitional problems.
- Those considering a change of course, or the termination of their studies.
- Those seeking to improve their work and learning patterns.
- Those suffering from examination fears or rhetorical difficulties.
- Those labouring under psychosocial problems such as those relating to contacts, partners, authority, etc.
- Those in personal difficulties or crises, e.g. anxiety, self-esteem problems, depression or psychosomatic illness.
- Those looking to advance their personal development.
Legal consultation - free of charge - is provided by Austrian University Students Union and other institutions
Advise and support is given to all University workers, teachers, researchers, students and applicants on issues of equality,
womens advancement and protection against discrimination.
- Supervision of personnel matters at the university, e.g. application and appointment procedures, and habilitation.
- Representation in an advisory role in the University Council and Senate and in committees appointed by them.
- Decision-making: Where there are grounds for suspicion of discrimination in connection with a decision of a university institution,
the decision may be contested, in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- First contact for cases of mobbing and sexual or gender-based harassment. Confidential advice on and / or mediation for professional
Public workstations are installed on the left side of the entrance to the main building.
March - June and October - November | Monday to Friday 10:00 to 21:30
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and during holidays